Who Paul can help
Our services are designed for clients who have reached the stage where their financial affairs have become increasingly complex and they require professional assistance managing their investment assets. Our clients include:
- Busy executives and professionals looking to free their time to focus on personal and career goals
- Successful business owners and self-employed professionals who need help managing personal and business assets
- Pre-retirees who want to make the most of their retirement savings as they approach retirement
- Retirees requiring innovative strategies to maximize their after-tax retirement income, while protecting their financial security
- Well-established families seeking professional guidance transferring wealth to the next generation in a tax-efficient manner
- Philanthropists looking for creative ways to enhance their legacy to chosen charities
- Non-profit organizations requiring assistance managing investment assets according to specific guidelines
Private Investment Management
As an accredited Portfolio Manager, Paul is able to offer you investment management on a discretionary basis. With discretionary management, you can enjoy the convenience of leaving the day-to-day investment decisions to a professional money manager, while being kept informed of changes in your portfolio through regular reporting.
This premium service is specifically designed to meet the needs of investors requiring the highest of caliber of investment management. With this service, you can be confident that your portfolio will be managed according to strict standards set in advance and closely monitored by Paul and by an independent risk management group.
As your personal Portfolio Manager, Paul will design and build your individual portfolio from the ground up, based on key factors such as your:
- Return objectives and risk tolerance
- Investment time horizon
- Current and future need for liquidity
- Current lifestyle requirements
- Tax situation
- Unique needs and circumstances
Paul will handle all your investment details on an ongoing basis, working within specific guidelines established in your Investment Policy Statement. Paul is always accountable to these guidelines, which are reviewed at least annually and updated in consultation with you.