Women have made incredible strides, both personally and professionally, but there is still much progress to be made. Women are often the stewards of the family's wealth, and own/run almost half of all businesses in Canada. Understanding the unique challenges that impact the successful financial future of women is a core focus of our practice. The impact on estate planning is significant and it is estimated that at some point in their lifetime, 90% of women will be required to play the role of sole financial decision maker. Yet nearly 2/3 of women are unhappy with the investment industry. We are here to help.
Managing your finances is a daunting task. That is why it is important to work with someone who works with people like you, who can relate to your needs and challenges, and who takes the time to listen and understand what is important to you and doesn’t jump to conclusions about what is “best” for you.
We can help by:
- Empowering Women: We work with women like you, including widows and divorcees, to build confidence, financial literacy and long-term financial security.
- We will be your dedicated coach who expertly guides you through life’s transitions, such as divorce, the sale of your business, the death of a spouse, caring for parents and children, or the planning or settling of an estate.
- We will help you to make sense of all the information about money, to reduce its complexity, and look at where you are, where you'd like to be, and how to get there.
- We will help to instill you with a strong sense of empowerment and capability as you consider important financial decisions.
- We will help you to garner confidence that your wealth is well-managed and on track to the future you’ve envisioned, so you can focus on the people and passions in your life.
- We will bring process and focus: We help address your life events and long-term goals, proactively addressing transitions, such as divorce, death of a spouse, and illness and focusing on real solutions over products.