Patrick is an experienced portfolio manager and investment advisor with RBC Dominion Securities. Patrick invests primarily in companies that meet his criteria for safety, income, and tax minimization. In addition, Patrick brings a focused financial and estate planning team to clients to ensure the best and most effective decisions are made on an ongoing basis. Together, the investment and planning program provides income, security, and tax minimization in the context of a holistic financial plan and roadmap for each client. References are available on request.
Patrick writes a widely read quarterly Client Note. Many of his investment and financial planning articles are available under the insights section.
Questions Patrick can help you answer:
- Will I have enough to retire?
- How do I reduce the tax I pay on my investments?
- How much money can I spend each year in retirement and still leave something to my children?
- How can I be sure that my partner will be able to buy my half of our business if I die or am disabled?
- I want my children to have full access to the education I wasn't able to afford for myself
Please feel free to peruse the website. It is designed so that you can get to know me and my group and a sense of how I have created durable, tax efficient wealth for myself starting in 1994, and then professionally for friends, family, and clients beginning in 2007.