Through his unique mix of medicine and financial experience and training Patrick helps clients reach their full potential. He holds the financial planning designation of FMA(Financial Management Advisor), and licenses in both options and life insurance. Patrick is also a designated Chartered Investment Manager (CIM).
The financial services industry classifies Patrick as an Wealth Advisor but he thinks of himself more as a financial advocate. He designs understandable, effective solutions to help people enjoy financial security personally and in their businesses, now and through time by minimizing taxes, protecting assets, and easing the transfer to children or charities.
Some questions Patrick can help you answer are the following:
- Will I have enough to retire?
- How do I reduce the tax I pay on my investments?
- How much money can I spend each year in retirement and still leave something to my children?
- How can I be sure that my partner will be able to buy my half of our business if I die or am disabled?
- I want my children to have full access to the education I wasn't able to afford for myself.
Patrick has access to many financial tools for designing a future of prosperity. By getting to know his clients through a unique discovery process. Patrick understands what his clients need and want, allowing him to design strategies to meet those goals. As priorities change, so does the strategy to ensure the plan keeps pace with what is most important to you now and going forward.