For 18 years Noelle has participated in philanthropy with her personal commitment to giving back. Serving on various boards including acting as Governor for Queen Margaret’s School, Chairing the Nomination Committee, eight years serving on the Nanaimo Hospital Foundation and receiving seven consecutive RBC Foundation awards for Volunteerism.
Each of us is defined by our own attitudes and belief systems. Why we give is a deeply personal choice. We can explore who you are, your motivations, and together customize a plan to carry out your wishes.
Seven Faces of Philanthropy
1. Repayer: Doing Good in Return
2. Investors: Doing Good is Good Business
3. Socialite: Doing Good is Fun
4. Communitarian: Doing Good Makes Sense for the Community
5. Devout: Doing Good is a Moral Obligation
6. Altruist: Doing Good Feels Right
7. Dynast: Doing Good is a Family Tradition