Important things to note this week:
- The deadline for filing your personal taxes is fast approaching, if fact, it’s pretty much here. If you haven’t already done so, please reach out to me directly, or have your tax preparer give me a call at 250-729-3226, if you have questions or need duplicate tax slips.
- Meet Danielle, the newest member of our extended team to better serve you.
With more than a decade of experience in financial services, Premier Banking Advisor Danielle Knight, provides personalized and tailored service to help qualified clients save time and effectively manage their day-to-day banking and credit needs. She also has cross-border banking solutions available Contact us today if you would be interested in learning more.
- Tuesday, May 7th @ 10:30 a.m.—Estate planning seminar with lawyer Nathan Seaward in our Uplands Dr. office boardroom.
- Friday, May 17th @ 11 a.m.—Earth Day Family & Friends BBQ has been rescheduled. We hope you will still be able to join us on this new date.
- Monday, June 10th @ 5 p.m.—Join us upstairs at the Nanaimo Golf Club to hear from one of Nanaimo’s top rated general surgeons about his remarkable (semi) Retirement Without Borders.
Please contact Megan to RSVP.