Our approach to investment management incorporates financial planning, estate planning and insurance needs analysis. In addition, our clients often consult us when making other daily financial decisions like; buying or leasing a new car, pre-paying their mortgage, assisting their children financially, and many others. We form long lasting, personal relationships with our clients and their families that transcend generations because we are involved in our clients' personal lives.
Our clients include:
- Busy executives and professionals looking to free up their time to focus on personal and career goals.
- Successful business owners and self-employed professionals who need help managing personal and business assets.
- Pre-retirees who want to make the most of their retirement savings as they approach retirement.
- Retirees requiring innovative strategies to maximize their after-tax retirement income, while protecting their financial security.
- Well-established families seeking professional guidance transferring wealth to the next generation in a tax-efficient manner.
- Philanthropists looking for creative ways to enhance their legacy to chosen charities.
- Non-profit organizations requiring assistance managing investment assets according to specific guidelines.