- How much money will you need so you don’t outlive your savings?
- How can you balance growth, safety & income?
- What will you do during retirement?
- Do you intend to pass your savings to your family?
Retirement Income Planning
- What lifestyle do you want to support?
- Sources of retirement income
- Asset Withdrawal Order
- Pension Income Splitting
- Common element of an estate plan
- Deciding how you want to pass your legacy
- Determining who to entrust this to
- Getting things in order
- Emotional preparedness
- Expectation setting
Estate Planning Using Insurance
- Estate Planning Myths
- Estate Creation vs. Preservation
- What Can Insurance Do For You?
- Qualifying For Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Coverage Overview
- Estate Creation vs. Preservation Using Life Insurance
Strategies to Pay less Tax during Retirement
- Registered Plans
- Asset withdrawal order
- Minimum RRIF withdrawal planning
- CPP/QPP sharing
- Tax-preferred investment income
- Pension income splitting
- Spousal loans
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise (for women)
- Why should you invest?
- Financial challenges unique to women
- Challenges and solutions for every life stage
- Wealth management solutions
- Basic Investing Principles
Making the most of your Tax Free Savings Account ( TFSA)
- What is a TFSA?
- Difference between RRSP, TFSA & non-Registered
- How contribution accumulate
- How a TFSA fits into the overall Financial Plan
- Income splitting with a TFSA
- How a TFSA fits into your Estate Plan
Investing 101 & 201
- Basic Investment principles
- Investing and you
- Investment choices
- What you can own
- Where you can own it