RBC Futures is a client access tool that enables clients to view their futures account information.
- You must request access with your Investment Advisor, Kevin, Bert or Mike
- Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
- Once access is granted, the DS helpdesk will send a username and temporary password to the client.
- The helpdesk will also send a confirmation to the IA team.
After receiving the temporary password from the helpdesk, the client needs to log in to RBC Futures. Here's how clients can do this:
- Clients need to go to here.
- From there, they must enter the username and password they got from the helpdesk.
- RBC Futures will recognize the temporary password and request that the client enters his/her own password.
- Once the password has been established, the client will be directed to the "Account View" page.
- RBC Futures Client User Guide - ( ENG / FRE )
Please call Kevin , Bert or Mike with any questions 1-866-989-0997 or 519-747-7221.