In the institutional world prudence is process, not performance. We recognize that having strong and efficient processes in place is key for any organization to be successful. Every organization has different values and views on what is most important to them, and therefore have unique investment needs that cannot be met by a one-size-fits-all solution. Our focus is to understand your investment needs and ensure we are creating a strategy that you are comfortable with to help achieve your goals.
As Trustees and/or Decision Makers of your organization, we understand your role and responsibilities as two-fold:
- Oversee the overall objectives of the trusts & foundations to ensure you achieve your greater goals
- Develop & Adhere to a Governance System
- Establish Structure & Discipline
- Prudently Manage the Investment Process
The Investment Policy Statement is the starting point for all of our clients and the guiding document outlining key criteria such as risk/return objectives, time horizon, liquidity needs, tax considerations, etc. If a client does not have an Investment Policy Statement or would like to create a new one, we will work with them to design their IPS and ensure that their portfolio is in alignment. With our world constantly changing and your needs evolving over time, we will annually review this document to ensure your goals and investments are in sync.
There are four main characteristics we strive to deliver to all of our clients:
- Ability to customize products and investment solutions that will meet your unique needs
- Actively manage asset allocation and investment styles to suit forecasted market expectations: Allowing you to position the portfolio for what is to come, not what has happened.
- Access to best in class Third Party Managers
- RBC Wealth Management supporting and managing your governance and oversight
- Simplified and customized reporting on a consolidated basis
- Simplified investment meetings with Trustees based on current portfolio needs and market conditions
- One transparent cost, no hidden or extra fees
- Transparent performance reporting
- Structure and resources to support each stage of your planning process
- Specialist insights to Asset Mix, Portfolio Rebalancing, Investment Implementation and Monitoring
- Allow Fiduciaries to focus on what matters most