Wealth management extends beyond investment advice and money management to encompass a wide range of wealth management needs.
We look at your financial big picture to ensure that your various financial concerns are addressed in a coordinated fashion.
- Financial planning to clarify your financial situation and goals
- Will & estate consultation to help you maximize your legacy
- Insurance consultation to identify opportunities to protect or enhance your wealth
We will assess your needs to determine which of these complimentary services are appropriate for you.
Our Advisor Account is a special type of investment account designed to offer you a portfolio approach to investing and the simplicity of paying one annual, asset-based fee.
With an Advisor Account, you have access to a complete range of investment choices. Working directly with you, we can plan, implement and make adjustments to your portfolio as needed without paying additional transaction fees.
Key Features and Benefits of the Advisor Account:
- Make or approve all investment decisions, working in partnership with the Duke Wealth Management Group
- Adjust your portfolio to meet changing market conditions and personal circumstances, without paying additional fees and charges
- Receive expert portfolio management advice and implementation services
- Access to timely market updates and top-ranked research, as well as convenient portfolio evaluation and monitoring tools online
- Receive comprehensive quarterly and monthly reports summarizing all portfolio activity
- Enjoy premium interest rates on a wide array of interest-bearing securities
- Possible fee deductibility
Strategic Insurance Solutions
When most people think of insurance, they think of life, home and auto insurance. But insurance-based strategies can also help you protect and enhance your wealth.
Our Insurance Specialist can meet with you to determine the suitability and cost-effectiveness of several insurance strategies to:
- Boost your retirement income
- Enhance the value of your estate for your beneficiaries
- Protect your assets from the impact of probate taxes
- Maximize your gift to charity
We offer financial plans designed for your individual needs, whether youre still working or already retired, whether youre single or married, or whether your financial situation is less or more complex.
Your financial plan will help you address a wide range of financial concerns, including:
- Cash management
- Debt management
- Tax planning
- Investment planning
- Retirement planning
- Risk management
You will receive a personalized report containing specific recommendations on the actions you need to take to achieve your financial goals.
Will and Estate Consulting
If you haven't recently updated your Will, or if your personal or financial situation has recently changed, you may be interested in our complimentary Will & Estate consultation service.
Our Will & Estate Consultant will meet with you to identify any opportunities you have to structure your estate in an efficient and tax-effective manner.
It will cover topics such as:
- Updating your Will
- Evaluating suitability of trust structures
- Naming your executor
- Conferring Powers of Attorney
- Maximizing your family's legacy and charitable gifts
Following your meeting, you will receive a report outlining various estate planning issues for you to explore in further detail with your own lawyer or accountant.