Skilled Investment Decision Making
The Grace Wang Portfolio Management Practice manages portfolios for established individuals, foundations, and entrepreneurial families.
In investing for clients, we value companies with:
- Sustained compounding growth characteristics and their associated longevity
- “Niche/secular industries,” which have long-lasting, attractive economics, and wealth creation opportunities
- Skilled management teams, in most cases, led by visionary owner-operator founders
- A disciplined investment process in conjunction with a durable portfolio construction
We welcome clients of all backgrounds and look forward to establishing a wealth creation plan for you.
What can you expect?
You can expect the following from us:
- A disciplined investment process premised upon the wealth creating attributes of leading companies
- A portfolio of leading wealth creating companies
- A valuation-driven framework in evaluating new securities
- Growth at a reasonable valuation
- Client servicing aimed at educating and informing you on select capital market topics
How will you benefit?
You will benefit in several ways:
- By the rule of 72, if a portfolio can compound at an average rate of return of 10% per year, it will double in value every 7.2 years. We apply this framework in constructing your portfolio.
- By being asset owners of leading companies with highly attractive growth characteristics
- By capitalizing on investment trends prior to other market participants being aware of these trends
- Institutional grade investment practices based on our prior experience managing funds for the BC government pension fund
For inquiries, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
We look forward to conversing about your investment management desires.