James Keyton is passionate about providing our clients with a full Wealth Management experience, helping them identify their life's goals and recommending strategies to achieve them. James joined RBC over 20 years ago and previously enjoyed advising clients as an RBC Financial Planner before joining RBC Dominion Securities.
James holds a Bachelor of Arts from UBC and endeavors to regularly expand his knowledge and expertise in the financial industry. He has earned many financial designations over the years:
- Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM)
- Personal Financial Planner (PFP)
- Canadian Investment Manager (CIM)
- Financial Management Advisor (FMA)
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI)
In his time outside of work, James enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, hiking, and seeing the world through travel.