My mission is to help families, individuals, businesses and organizations build lasting financial wealth by providing clarity, guidance and professional accountability for their specific wealth management needs.
I am eager to learn about your unique situation and explore how our services can be of benefit to you and your family.
We can help YOU:
Our dedicated team is designed for clients who have reached a stage where their financial affairs are becoming increasingly more complex and where they require professional assistance managing their investment assets.
We understand YOUR needs:
- Successful business owners and self-employed professionals who need help managing personal and business assets
- Executives and professionals wanting free time to focus on personal and career goals
- Pre-retirees who want to make the most of their retirement savings as they approach retirement
- Retirees seeking innovative strategies to maximize their after-tax retirement income, while still protecting their financial security
- Well-established families looking for professional guidance transferring wealth to the next generation in a tax-efficient manner
- Philanthropists seeking unique ways to enhance and increase their legacy to chosen charities
- Non-profit organizations requiring assistance in managing investment assets according to specific guidelines
Our expertise to help YOU:
- Financial Planning
- Tax-efficient Portfolio Management
- Retirement-lifestyle Planning
- Estate Planning Solutions
- Retirement Income Portfolios
YOU can benefit from our process:
Phase 1: Discovery
Our initial discovery meeting will allow us to determine all of your financial needs. We will establish a clear picture of where you are today and where you would like to be in the future as well as your risk profile.
Phase 2: Itemize your Goals
We always begin with a financial plan. Your financial plan will provide the outline that will guide your family's future.
Phase 3: Strategy Plan
You will receive a full investment strategy to meet your specific needs including a buy/sell discipline, your asset mix guidelines and how much risk and volatility you should expect.
Phase 4: Wealth Management Approach
You will engage our team members in all areas of will & estate planning, tax planning and insurance planning to ensure that every need is met and that all areas of your financial plan have been addressed and looked after.
Phase 5: Implementation
When you are comfortable with your plan we will begin the implementation process.
Phase 6: Monitor and Adjust
We provide comprehensive quarterly reports that include market commentary and performance summaries. We will also meet with you on an on-going basis to discuss your progress. Your needs and objectives will change over time and we will ensure your plan evolves with you.