Typically, clients come to us when they have amassed a fairly substantial investment or retirement portfolio, and recognize that guidance from a professional and trusted advisor is critical to maintain and further grow their portfolio. In general, it's always a good idea to seek out professional advice with respect to your investment strategies.
They also seek out our services when they are unsure of the quality of advice they are receiving with their current advisor. Far too many clients are unaware of the fees they are paying for the management of their wealth as they are often hidden. Often times, it's simply the fact that they do not hear from their advisor, and feel that their business is not appreciated.
Many new clients look for support and assistance when they experience a transition in their lives. This might include:
- Achieving an important career or business milestone
- Going through a separation or divorce
- The transition into retirement
- Coping with the loss of a loved one
- Receiving an inheritance or other large lump sum of funds
- The sale of personal assets, real estate or business interests
- Exercising equity options within their firm