Royal Bank of Canada FREE - On Google Play
Royal Bank of Canada
GET — On the App Store
Farming advisors helping your family make important decisions.
January 1, 2017, the Government of Canada made changes to how quota sales are taxed. Many farmers are not aware that these changes could now result in a significant...
Just like land and quota prices, family dynamics, estate laws and the income tax act continue to change and evolve over time.
For agricultural to prosper in the future, it is important to have a successful transfer from one generation to the next.
Several decisions that need to be made to ensure that everything is set-up to make this process as smooth as possible.
Every farm tells a story, with each generation adding a chapter to the book.
Listen and fully understand what is important to you and your family and the future of your family’s farm.
Create a highly customized plan that incorporates the future of the farm, your personal wealth, and most importantly what you and your family want out of life.
Work with your existing team of professionals to implement planning strategies, capturing every opportunity so you and your family can have peace of mind.
• Farmers Wanted • For Canada's farmers, soil could be the new gold • No asset in your estate can be as emotionally charged as the family cottage • Intergenerational farm rollovers • Soybeans, corn & wheat Update • 2023 handy financial planning facts
• The Growing Challenge Part 2: Beef, Biogas, Dairy and Data • Soybeans, corn & wheat Update • Southwestern Ontario Land Values • 2023 handy financial planning facts
• Structuring a farm business •Smart Farming • Cut your tax bill • Soybeans, corn, & wheat update
• Southwestern Ontario land values •AgriStability changes • The rules of family farm transitions are changing
• To build or not to build? • Four reasons to consider renting farmland • Reduce your risk, boost your business, and improve your rates
• How Herrle's country farm market pivoted during COVID-19 • Tax treatment of road-going farm vehicles • COVID-19's impact on farmland values in southwestern Ontario
• Thank You Ontario Farmers • Benefits of starting a single-purpose land corporation • Pre-harvest & oilseeds update
• Getting back to making smart financial decisions • Before and after incorporating your farming business • 2020 Real estate update
• 10 Key questions to ask • The new rules surrounding Capital Cost Allowance • Selling your U.S. property
• Succeeding in your farm's succession • Reduce your risk, boost your business, improve your rates • 2019 Handy financial planning facts
We really appreciate all you did for us in the meeting this morning. It is so helpful to have a review and to know with we are still on track with our financial plan. Thanks again for all the team does for us.
Your team always puts our best interest first. Thank you for all you do for us.
Sign up for our e-mail newsletters by entering your information below.
This is a required field.
Provided email is formatted incorrectly. Please enter a valid email address
Special characters are not allowed here. Please provide valid input for this field.
The sum of the numbers is incorrect.