Who we are
At RBC Dominion Securities, we have been helping individuals, families, businesses and other organizations achieve their financial goals since 1901. Today, we are Canada’s largest provider of wealth management services1 , trusted by more than 400,000 clients globally. Our Investment Advisors provide professional advice on all aspects of managing your wealth – from building it to helping to protect it for the future. Services range from investment advice and money management to financial and estate planning.
Who we can help
Our services are designed for clients who have reached the stage where their financial affairs have become increasingly complex and they require professional assistance managing their investment assets. Our clients include:
• Busy executives and professionals looking to free their time to focus on personal and career goals
• Successful business owners and self-employed professionals who need help managing personal and business assets
• Pre-retirees who want to make the most of their savings as they approach retirement
• Retirees who require innovative strategies to maximize their after-tax retirement income, while protecting their financial security
• Well-established families seeking professional guidance transferring wealth to the next generation in a tax-efficient manner
• Philanthropists looking for creative ways to enhance their legacies to chosen charities
• Non-profit organizations requiring assistance managing investment assets according to specific guidelines
Investment solutions designed for you
The starting point for achieving your investment goals is a personalized strategy. Several important factors will be considered in the creation of your strategy – your personal investment goals, how long you have to invest and how comfortable you are with market risk. Based on this, we will recommend guidelines for making investment decisions – including security selection and asset mix criteria. Over time, your plan will evolve to keep pace with your changing needs and will be adjusted to reflect current market conditions.
Learn more here.