Royal Bank of Canada FREE - On Google Play
Royal Bank of Canada
GET — On the App Store
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, help solve complex challenges, and make a difference in the lives of your clients, then you need to consider joining our team.
See open opportunities
Located in Guelph Ontario, Elinesky Schuett Private Wealth of RBC Dominion Securities is among the largest and fastest growing advisor teams in the country.
We strongly believe in investing in our teams' career growth and personal development, as well as providing competitive compensation, benefits, and life-work balance. We pride ourselves on an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
If you want to jump into an entrepreneurial environment, work on complex solutions for high net worth clients, and get exposed to some of the most experienced Associates, Advisors, and Financial Planners in the country, then you should definitely read on!
The Elinesky Schuett Private Wealth team of RBC Dominion Securities (Elinesky Schuett) is one the largest and fastest growing advisor teams in the country. Our mission is to make lives better through a people-first approach to wealth management and our goal is to be the premier wealth service provider in the region to high net worth individuals by delivering a world class investment management, wealth management, and client service experience.
We are posting this role in anticipation of future hiring: we have big plans for 2024 and beyond, we want to be connected with qualified and like-minded individuals who want to share in our growth.
The Associate role works partners with other team members to deliver high quality service to our new and existing clients through ongoing, creative, proactive, and efficient support across day-to-day client service, account administration, and wealth management support. This role is as much instrumental to supporting specific Investment Advisors and their client book as it is instrumental in supporting cross training, leading or contributing to strategic initiatives, and supporting with capacity during urgent or peak volume periods.
WORLD CLASS PRIMARY SERVICE CONTACT – first point of contact to quarterback all client inquiries and requests for your Investment Advisor’s book of clients and ensure they are overly satisfied with our service levels
DRIVE OUR CONTACT SERVICE PLAN – partner with the Investment Advisor and Client Experience Associate to support, manage, and track your Investment Advisor’s client service plan, including direct and frequent contact with clients to understand and act on their needs
ACCOUNT OPENING – partner with the Associate team to execute a world class account opening, setup, and onboarding experience in-person and digitally
ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATION – partner with the Associate team to support and execute all day to day, seasonal, and ad-hoc account administration and reporting for clients to ensure all accounts are 100% compliant with internal controls and regulatory requirements and clients are receiving core reporting deliverables from our team
DEVELOP AND CROSS-TRAIN SERVICE KNOWLEDGE – eagerly and proactively learn, develop, your service knowledge by exposing yourself to all service requests, complex client scenarios, and special projects and effortlessly share your best practices with the team
PROMOTE AND SUPPORT A WORK ENVIRONMENT that inspires innovation, creativity, collaboration and diversity.
- 3+ years as an Associate
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH)
- Demonstrated skills in providing world-class client service that will come across as professional, warm, thoughtful, and proactive
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent time management
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to manage highly confidential information
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – you have the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels and from various backgrounds, with confidence and grace
- Specific experience with RBC Dominion Securities and its software products
- Experience with Sales Force or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Strong proficiency in video conferencing and messenger service applications (Slack, WebEx Teams, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Products: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Elinesky Schuett attributes its growth and the success of its service offering on its people. We strive to attract and retain exceptional individuals by nurturing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that is well-resourced, experienced, and engaged for career growth and personal development without compromising on competitive compensation, life-work balance, and service impact beyond the business. While working on our mission, some of the benefits our team members enjoy are:.
- Competitive base salary and variable performance bonuses
- Comprehensive health benefits, matching employee savings programs, and participation in the RBC Pension program
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Competitive team and office perks including strong vacation, personal, sick, and flex day policies
- Hybrid work environment with vibrant office culture: WFH Fridays and additional flexibility as needed to accommodate life as things come up.
- Fun team events and social activities
- Ability to make a difference and a lasting impact
Location: Guelph Work Hours/Week: 37.5 Employment Type: Full Time Pay Type: Salaried
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities. We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.