There are no events to show
Living to 100: Financial planning for longevity
Your Home Virtual Event,
A discussion on issues and considerations for Canadians in retirement and their caregivers.
During this approximately 45-minute webcast, our panelists will discuss how financial planning for and during retirement should take into consideration:
- Longer life expectancies and unforeseen life events
- Issues impacting financial security in and into retirement
- Best practices for decumulation strategies
Please note that the RSVP deadline is April 28, 2021.
Virtual event details
- This virtual event will be hosted on the BrightTALK platform, so you will need to register for this event by setting up a BrightTALK account (if you don’t have one already).
- You will receive a confirmation email from BrightTALK with a calendar booking and link to attend the event.
- Please let us know if you have any questions.