There are no events to show
Diversity and ageing: Honouring our identities
Webcast Please register for link, In the comfort of your home
Canada’s mosaic approach celebrates differences in culture, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. That diversity does not change as we get older, but our medical and legal systems sometimes take more of a homogeneous approach. What challenges might we face as we age, while striving to maintain our individuality?
In partnership with the National Institute on Ageing (NIA), RBC Wealth Management, Royal Trust is proud to present the latest segment of their collaborative discussion series on ageing, offering valuable and actionable insights for older Canadians.
During this 45-minute webcast, our panel will discuss how the right plan, people, and conversations can chart a course for safeguarding ongoing control and expression of your identity. Learn how these discussions, and the creation of an action plan, can ensure your intentions and wishes are realized throughout your life.
Living to 100: Financial planning for longevity
Your Home Virtual Event,
A discussion on issues and considerations for Canadians in retirement and their caregivers.
During this approximately 45-minute webcast, our panelists will discuss how financial planning for and during retirement should take into consideration:
- Longer life expectancies and unforeseen life events
- Issues impacting financial security in and into retirement
- Best practices for decumulation strategies
Please note that the RSVP deadline is April 28, 2021.
Virtual event details
- This virtual event will be hosted on the BrightTALK platform, so you will need to register for this event by setting up a BrightTALK account (if you don’t have one already).
- You will receive a confirmation email from BrightTALK with a calendar booking and link to attend the event.
- Please let us know if you have any questions.