Derek Michnik CFP is an Senior Investment & Wealth Advisor serving Red Deer and Central Alberta. Derek has many clients throughout Central Alberta including Drumheller and Rocky Mountain House.
Derek Michnik builds professional financial plans helping his clients with issues such as retirement projections, estate plans, succession plans and risk management. Of course a big part of this is the Investment Analysis and Plan which enable Derek to utilize his full service brokerage product selection to find the most appropriate investment for his clients.
Derek creates investment plans utilizing proven strategies with a well diversified, disciplined, and professional approach. Each client has their investment portfolio customized to suit their unique situation. Derek gives them ongoing quality investment advice within the parameters as set out in each clients Investment Policy Statement, thus taking the emotions out of investing and bringing a business like approach to it.
Specialties: Retirement Planning Estate Preservation Succession Planning RRSP and Flow-through shares Tax & Insurance Planning Portfolio Management including stocks bonds mutual funds preferred shares GIC segregated funds 3rd party managed money life insurance new issues.
What can you expect from Derek?
1. A detailed financial plan to project retirement, estate, succession, and risk issues, along with ongoing support and monitoring of progress.
2. A detailed investment policy statement tailored to suit you.
3. Indepth investment plan with quality advice on investments and portfolio management.
4. A well defined Service Plan to ensure consistent and reliable contact.
5. Independent research from RBC Capital Markets, Veritas, S & P, Bear Sterns and Valuline.
6. Resources of the largest Investment Firm in Canada including Estate, Trust, Insurance, and Financial Planning professionals.
7. Someone who cares about you and is committed to helping you succeed in meeting your goals.
For more information, click on the links on the side of this page.