Faced with a complex array of financial instruments and services, managing money has become a difficult challenge in recent years.
Every individual person or business entity is unique, in order to provide each investor with a custom-tailored portfolio that fits properly and comfortably, a professional approach is required to first determine the individual's financial needs and goals.
Your investment objective may be income or growth, or it may be both. In addition, perhaps tax planning, estate planning and retirement planning are subjects that are important to you.
Regardless of your current situation, Dave will conduct an in-depth review of your personal circumstances before he makes any suggestions or recommendations. A general framework for this discovery process will cover the following financial goals:
- The endowment of a long, comfortable and totally worry-free retirement with no compromise in lifestyle and no real concern about ever running out of money.
- The desire to intervene meaningfully in the financial lives of your children and/or grandchildren, whether during your lifetime or as legacies to them.
- The ability to fund, in whole or large part, the education of your children/grandchildren.
- The capability to provide quality care to your parents in their later years.
- The ability to make a meaningful legacy to a much beloved school, church, charity or other institution.
Consistently, Dave's primary focus centers on the development of a portfolio that will deliver a reliable stream of income for an independent and dignified retirement. Unswervingly, Dave will always invest your capital as carefully and as prudently as he would his own because he knows your hopes, plans and dreams for your family's future are every bit as sacred to you as his are to him. And because Dave believes in a balanced, diversified approach to investing, you'll discover he strongly supports a conservative plan.