My role is a little more behind the scenes. I assist the entire team with anything from administrative tasks, tax reporting and special projects. My focus is helping the team deliver the level of service that our clients deserve.
Career and Education Highlights:
I joined the Bell team during the summer of 2017 as their summer student while Brigitte was on her maternity leave, and I am now serving as the branch’s co-op student for this term.
- Currently in 4th year of studies at the University of Saskatchewan, Edwards School of Business, working towards receiving a B.Comm as a Finance major.
- Background: I was born and raised on a beef cattle farm just outside of Saskatoon. I’ve always enjoyed being outside, especially when I get to play with my dogs; Molly and Flash.
- Outside of work: I love spending time practicing yoga as well as playing hockey, which I have played, since I was 6.
- Favourite destination: I’ve been to England and France, I hope to go back to Europe one day and travel to even more beautiful places.
- What people might not know: I got my nickname “Roo” from the baby kangaroo in Winnie the Pooh, because I am the youngest in the family. Not to mention, kangaroo rhymes with Kelsey-Roo.