Wealth Management is an integrated process designed to guide you through personal decisions related to handling your financial affairs from minimizing debt to maximizing investment return to protecting your family in case you die or become disabled to generally preparing you for the future. The process gives you the confidence you need to make sound financial decisions, plus the freedom to live life the way you want. It provides a clear roadmap for your future by addressing all aspects of your financial situation at each state of your life.
Wealth Management extends beyond investment advice and money management, it is focused on protecting your lifestyle, managing your nest egg, planning your retirement and creating your legacy.
If you have asked yourself any of the following questions, we can help:
- Will I have enough money to retire (in the lifestyle to which I have become accustom to)?
- Are my pensions enough to fund my retirement?
- Is my company pension secure?
- How do I approach my investment strategy and what types of investments are tax smart and will bring me the most return – RRSP, TFSA, GIC, Bond, Stock, Mutual Fund, Real Estate, Business?
- How can I manage my debts so they do not manage me?
- Will I need to help my parents financially during their retirement?
- How can I ensure my family will be financially secure should something happen to me?
- How do I payout debts and still invest into my retirement or my business?
- Should I borrow to invest in a portfolio, to buy a competitor, or an investment property?
- Will I be able to pay for health care costs when I need the services?
- What if I pass away
- What happens if I pass away before old age? How will my family be cared for?
- How can I help my children or grandchildren spend, save, and share their money wisely?
- How can I gift as much to my family now so as to avoid taxes and fees on my assets when I become an angel?
- How do I choose between the competing financial needs of my family, friends, business, and community?
- How can I save for the future and still enjoy today?