Fun things to do with your family at home!
As we encourage social distancing and staying at home, we can still explore some of the world's most famous zoos and aquariums right in the comfort of our home!
- Visit a Virtual Zoo or Aquarium
- Visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada in Toronto to keep an eye on the sharks.
- The San Diego Zoo is livestreaming a number of animals on its website, including koalas, pandas, giraffes and polar bears.
- You can also bring exotic animals like snow leopards into your living room with a selection of live video streams from Australian Zoos.
- Google Street View – Get an up-close view of the world
- Cook Meals from Around the World
- Take online classes with Nonna Live, where you'll learn to make classics from an Italian grandma.
- Free lessons from Delish.com with daily cooking videos for parents and children, and Kitchen Quarantine, Instagram lessons from Michelin-starred chef Massimo Bottura.
- Code Break (Computer Science) '
- They host a weekly Code Break, an interactive webcast to engage all students, even those without computers. Click Here
- Khan Academy
- Khan Academy is offering free resources to keep everyone learning for students, teachers, and parents. Click Here
- Khan Academy Kids. Click Here