To always earn the right to be our clients first choice for wealth management.
RBC Dominion Securities is Canadas leading full-service investment and wealth management firm, in both discretionary and non-discretionary assets.
More than 400,000 clients entrust us with more than $178 billion of their assets*. As a distinct and unique business within RBC, we benefit from our association with Canadas largest and most trusted financial institution, while maintaining an independent focus that results in active decision-making and efficient delivery of our services.
RBC Dominion Securities is a part of RBC Wealth Management Canada.
- 140 branches across Canada
- 1,430+ Investment Advisors & Portfolio Managers
- 3,500 employees
- Over 100 wealth management professionals with expertise in legal, tax, retirement planning, financial planning and insurance
- Over 400,000 clients
- $178 billion in assets under administration
*As of December 31, 2010
We have a long and proud history since 1901. We have grown through strategic mergers and acquisitions, including:
- A.E. Ames & Co.
- Piteld, Mackay, Ross
- Molson Rousseau
- Pemberton Willoughby
- Marcil Trust
- McNeil, Mantha
- Richardson Greenshields
Providing full range of wealth management services
- Personal investment advice
- Portfolio management
- Discretionary money management
- Insurance planning
- Financial planning
- Saving for education
- Retirement planning
- Maximizing your retirement income
- Will and estate planning
- Protecting your wealth
- Charitable giving
- Creating a legacy
- Full range of banking solutions available through RBC, Canadas most trusted financial institution.
- Treasury Bills and commercial paper
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs)
- Government and corporate bonds
- Commodity / financial futures
- Income and royalty trusts
- Preferred shares and common stocks
- Mutual funds
- Segregated funds
- Investment pools
- Equity-linked notes
- Options and hedge funds