At The North Shore Wealth Management Group of RBC Dominion Securities Inc, we believe in a strategic wealth management approach to our clients wealth. This process involves many key components: defining values, setting investment goals; deciding on time horizons for wealth management planning (for your lifetime and/or beyond); cash flow management; and risk minimization. All areas of wealth are coordinated in a strategic, synchronized and disciplined fashion to ensure the long-term financial success for our clients and their families.
WHAT WE DO
- We take the time to understand our clients needs, goals and values
- We work together with you to develop a customized investment solution
- All-inclusive process which includes access to a complete suite of wealth management services
- Proven performance and investment selection strategies
- Disciplined approach to investing
- Risk management and oversight/controls
- Intellectual capital
- Experienced portfolio manager
- Support of resources within RBC Financial Group
A comprehensive wealth management approach
Wealth management goes beyond investment advice and money management to address a wide range of concerns related to both your financial and life goals. The North Shore Wealth Management Group of RBC Dominion Securities Inc acknowledges all your life goals and will help you create a customized strategy that addresses each facet of your wealth.
Helping you achieve your goals
Our customized approach extends beyond investment advice and money management, helping you protect your lifestyle, manage your nest egg, plan your retirement and create your legacy. We will be there to guide you through each life stage, helping you understand the issues and concerns, and the opportunities available.
"Our Clients Success Is Our Success"
To invest successfully over a lifetime does not require a stratospheric IQ, unusual business insight, or inside information. Whats needed is sound intellectual framework for decisions and the ability to keep emotions from corroding that framework.