Providing ongoing, trusted advice is our guiding principle as we help you meet your financial goals. We are committed to making your relationship with us as rewarding as we can. Here is an outline of the services that you can expect from us.
Portfolio Management Services:
- Needs analysis & risk assessment
- Customized Investment Policy Statement - a guideline for making investment decisions & meeting your personal objectives
- Monitor your plan regularly to ensure it stays on track
- Offer you discretionary portfolio management to enhance timely re-balancing
- Help you plan for your children's/grandchildren's education or your own individual retirement needs
- Provide insurance and asset protection strategies for you and your family
- Provide will and estate planning strategies based on your needs and goals
- Work closely with your accountants, lawyers, and bankers to ensure your full wealth management needs are being met.
To keep you well informed we will:
- Enhanced Quarterly Review Package - Including Portfolio Performance, current asset mix, geographic & industry sector allocation, and a listing of all your curent holdings.
- Provide you with an industry leading Tax-reporting Package at year-end
- Send you The Stashuk Group Quarterly Newsletter
- Invite you to educational seminars
- Provide disclosure offees in our annual investment statements
- DS Online - Access your current account information online, plus research and commentary from RBC Economics, Capital Markets, and RBC Fixed Income.
What we need from you:
- To keep us up to date with significant changes in your like, i.e. marriages, divorce, address or employment changes, property sales/purchases, changes to your risk profile.