Andrew has over 20 years of financial services experience with the Royal Bank during which he has achieved the following accreditations:
- Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM)
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Wealth & Investment Advisor
- Financial Security Advisor
Prior to joining the bank he studied at St. John's Ravenscourt School in Manitoba, McGill University in Montreal and, as an English Speaking Union Scholar, completed Advanced Level studies in Politics and Economics and English Literature at Malvern College in Malvern, England.
Personally, Andrew is happily married to Monique, enjoys the theater, literature, and was a professional level ballet dancer before changing career directions to the bank, and continues to take classes for personal enjoyment.