It's looking at where you're going and want to be in the future, building on your portfolio of today.
Knapp Wealth Management approaches each client in their own unique way. While we strive to understand the short and long term financial goals of our clients, we also go beyond that, to understand where our clients wish to be in their life long term. Understanding that financial security can be a means to achieve these goals gives our team a truly unique approach to investing. For families that have $1 million or more in investment assets, this holistic view is critical to maximizing and achieving constant high levels of customer satisfaction
To help you be truly be confident in your family's financial future, Knapp Wealth Management can coordinate all the facets of your family's financial life, and even to take that expertise into the next generation so you can raise financially savvy children.
- Trying to simplify your financial life?
- Protect your assets from taxes and creditors?
- Ensure your family's continued financial security?
- Establish a trust or charitable foundation?
The services we offer our clients, both through the Team and through the larger RBC Wealth Management network, are unparalleled in the industry. We provide comprehensive coverage of all aspects of wealth management, such as:
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Will and estate consulting
- Family wealth management
- Access to the broadest and deepest research in Canada for domestic and global markets
- Access to a full suite of both proprietary and third-party investment products
- Safekeeping of your securities portfolio
- Multi-currency non-registered account functionality
- Automatic contributions and withdrawals if needed
- Access to automatic mutual fund purchase or redemption plans
- Electronic funds transfer capability
- Registered Estate processing, tax reporting and T3 returns
- Investment Policy Statement development and refinement
In addition to tactical execution, We provide strategic guidance, such as:
- Designing investment and wealth management strategy
- Building customized portfolios designed to meet your investment goals
- Establishing the need for tax, estate, charitable giving and insurance planning
- Providing research, commentary and information on specific holdings, markets or economies
- Integrating investment plans with other professional advisors (e.g. lawyer, accountant, etc.)