Above all else, we are responsive to fluctuating market conditions, the investment advisory process is driven by carefully considered client objectives.
Portfolio Management Process
Our process encompasses eight (8) investigative and executional steps leading to a comprehensive wealth management strategy for every client:
- Discovery We develop an understanding of your goals, personal and financial.
- Financial Planning We prepare an analysis of your total financial situation.
- Will & Estate Review We help you address your estate planning concerns and goals.
- Insurance Analysis We help you protect what you have worked hard to build.
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) This is the blueprint for your investment strategy.
- Investment Proposal This is your recommended investment plan, approved by you.
- Ongoing Services We track portfolio performance and give you timely updates.
- Regular Reviews As your needs and markets evolve, we adjust your plan accordingly.
We review your portfolio performance with you regularly to discuss appropriate changes necessary to keep you on track. As part of that process you will receive detailed account statements, portfolio review statements, transaction updates, and tax reports.
We conduct an exhaustive and rigorous annual review of your financial plan to ensure that it is meeting your immediate, mid-range and long-term expectations and needs. Above all, we listen.