Tax efficiency is at the center of our approach
Tax makes all the difference when working towards your financial goals. That's why we take tax seriously. Beyond investments, our in-house tax experts will work with your accountant to explore all the strategies available for minimizing your tax burden.
Our tax-planning strategies include:
- Strategic use of registered accounts
- Spousal loans
- Flow through shares
- And more
Please contact us for more information on how we can help incorporate tax efficiency into your overall wealth plan.
Helping you prepare your tax return
The guide on this page is designed to help you and your tax advisor prepare your tax return as related to your investments with RBC Dominion Securities. View the Tax Reporting Guide now.
The Tax Reporting Guide features:
- Tax mailing updates - Latest news and real-time updates of mail dates for RBC Dominion Securities tax packages.
- Tax information checklist - A useful reference outlining all the Canadian and U.S. tax information slips and supporting documents you may receive from RBC Dominion Securities, including descriptions of how to use them and examples of how they look.
- Sample tax package - A practical sample that shows you and your tax advisor all of the tax information slips and supporting documents that RBC Dominion Securities provides.
- Frequently asked questions - A collection of the most common questions we receive concerning tax reporting. If you have any questions that are not covered by this guide, please contact us.