The role of an Investment Advisor is to independently attract and manage the financial assets of affluent individuals, businesses and small institutions. Our Advisors provide comprehensive wealth management solutions and offer financial, insurance and estate planning advice. Your responsibilities include the following
RBC Dominion Securities is looking for people who demonstrate the following qualities:
- Provide investment services and advice to clients using RBC Dominion Securities products and services
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and existing clients ensuring service excellence
- Refer potential clients to other areas of RBFG when appropriate
- Implement investment and marketing strategies to build business with appropriate clients
- You are a High Achiever, competitive, responsible and have the proven ability to build and manage strong relationships
- You are a well-balanced individual who is pleasant and outgoing
- You are a person who is considered to be trusted by others
- You have the ability to make complex things appear simple
- You have strong prospecting and hunting skills to assist with the development of your own book of clients
To help you succeed we offer an outstanding training program along with top ranked research and investment products.
RBC Dominion Securities is Canada's leading full service investment firm.
The successful candidate will be high-performing sales professional with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that is comfortable in a commissioned sales role. As the successful candidate, you demonstrate the following:
If you are interested in becoming an investment advisor at DS, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Successful completion of the CSC/CPH
- Proven success in sales and business development
- Entrepreneurial spirit in building a book of clients through various methods, such as networking, cold calling, prospecting, referrals, seminars etc.
- Self-motivated, highly disciplined and possess a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and presentation skills