Assistants and Associates
The Calgary Dome Branch is looking for Assistants and Associates to support our leading Advisory teams.
Working in a team environment and leading client service initiatives, successful candidates will be a valuable resource to our Advisors and clients.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide timely response to client inquiries
- Conduct client meetings
- Manage client investments in collaboration with the Advisor
- Provide investment and administrative support to the Advisor
- Marketing to new and existing clients
- Organizing client and prospect investment seminars
- Preparing internal and client-facing reports
- Strong client support and communication skills
- Well developed time management and organizational skills
- Superior written and spoken communication
- Completion of or enrollment in the CSC and CPH
- Preview financial industry experience
Please contact John Whitmore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-299-7086 for applications or inquiries.