- Optimize your business
- Business planning
- Business owners guide
- Simplify complex financial affairs
- Wealth management process
- Family wealth management guide
- Create your family legacy
- Creating a tax-smart estate plan
- Taking over Power of Attorney for a loved one
- Estate and wealth protection
- Estate planning guide
- Family inventory checklist
- Settling an estate
- Live well in retirement
- Enhancing your retirement income
- Retirement planning
- Retirement checklist
With features such as built-in diversification, professional management, liquidity and more, it’s no wonder that 1 in 3 Canadians own mutual funds. With thousands of mutual funds available in Canada, however, it can be a challenge to sort through all the options. At RBC Dominion Securities, we specialize in matching the right mutual funds to your needs and objectives.
Superior Selection of Mutual Funds
Through your Investment Advisor, you’ll have access to a complete range of mutual funds from over 70 different mutual fund companies. This vast array of funds includes the following and more:
- Canadian and global equity funds
- Fixed-income funds
- Balanced funds
- Money market funds
- Index funds
- Specialty funds
Our mutual fund analysts conduct comprehensive analysis on numerous mutual funds, including all the available funds in Canada, in order to arrive at a short-list of recommended funds. Their recommendations help you and your Investment Advisor to identify those funds best suited to your individual investment needs.
Your Investment Advisor will recommend the best combination of funds for your portfolio — freeing you from the guesswork of finding the right mutual funds on your own.
Mutual funds could be ideal if you:
- Want an easy way to diversify your overall investment portfolio
- Want the convenience of building your financial future with professionally managed investments
- Need easy access to your money
To learn more about Investment Solutions, please contact us.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.