Why have so many individuals and families chosen Marsh Wealth Management Group to manage their wealth?
The Marsh Wealth Management team of RBC Dominion Securities will provide Financial Advice You Can Trust.
Rural Alberta is a dispersed place. Finding an investment advisor who is qualified, who understands your situation and knows how to achieve your goals can be overwhelming. With Marsh Wealth Management Group we offer guidance through a diverse team of specialists and community network. With this approach, we are able to provide in depth and high touch services to a small circle of local business owners, farmers and retired families. We have found this approach is the best way to accomplish and attain the goals of our clients – like transforming the business you’ve built into the retirement you want, or creating an investment experience that leaves you confident in the direction you’re heading.
Be a part of something exclusive
- We make a commitment to have ongoing communication with your current professional team including accountants and lawyers to ensure your investment plan is where it needs to be.
- Our team has over 60 years of combined expereince in all areas of financial planning.
- We are one of the select group of teams that can offer you portfolio management services through discretionary management. Portfolio Managers like Jenn must possess advanced investment credentials, extensive experience advising clients and substantial assets under administration.
- We believe in transparency of fees and proactively invite you to discuss your investments, review your portfolio performance and consistently monitor your financial plan.
- We have kept our client base small so that we can provide consistent results and a high level of personal service to the local families and business owners with whom we work.
- We commit to the highest level of client confidentiality. All details of your personal information are held strictly confidential.
- We provide a service commitment in writting to all clients. This commitment outlines how often we will meet in person to review your financial plan.
There is no commitment to have our team provide a personalized review which in turn will provide you advice you can trust and help in creating the future that is right for you. Contact our office at (403)382-3820 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Learn. Dream. Succeed. Your next Experience in Trust.
"I understand the capabilities that local farmers, business owners, women and retired families require from wealth advisors, including the challenge of managing a range of wealth specialists. Through our diverse team of specialists and community network, we are able to simplify your wealth, as well as the process for managing it."
- Jenn Marsh Portfolio Manager & Vice President