10 strategies to build and protect your family's wealth
When you are responsible for $1 million or more in assets, there are some unique financial planning issues and strategies that you should consider. In our Family Wealth Management guide, we highlight 10 strategies to help you protect your assets, reduce taxes, plan for retirement and maximize your legacy.
The Family Wealth Management Guide covers topics such as:
- Managing your higher tax burden
- Reducing additional risks such as lawsuits
- Avoiding the common pitfalls of owning vacation property
- Minimizing taxes when passing on family assets
- Teaching financial responsibility to younger family members